Fifty Two Weeks: Week One

So I'm restarting this challenge. Again.

This weeks goals are to drink more water and start journaling. I'll readily admit, I SUCK at both of these. So let's get it.

I was doing fantastically at my water intake, but at some point, I started welcoming soda and sweet tea back into my life, like the prodigal son. I hate using public restrooms (I have a shy bladder. F'reals) so this makes it hard to drink a lot of water when I work. But now I work 25 days a month, so it's not realistic to "not use the work bathroom". I have to get over it and drink my darn water.

And on keeping a journal, I've always struggled with this. I have read benefits but I have never stuck to it long enough to reap any said benefits. This time I'm using an app on my iPhone to see if that helps. Surely the ease of it will detract from my excuses, at least a little.

So my goal for week one is to consume 64 ounces of water daily and journal for 10 minutes every other day. 

No comments

Thanks for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me!