Fifty Two Weeks: Week Three

Ah, the week I've been dreading. The third week, the week that suggest I submit myself to some type of physical activity. I shudder at my level of inactivity. I started wearing my pedometer again last week and I barely reach 4,000 steps a day. And I'm just tired after work. Let the excuses begin! I KNOW I need to implement change in this area. The issue is self discipline and requiring myself to take action. So this week, I'm going to make myself opt for the further parking space, I'm going to try to take Charley for walks and just add some activity into my life.

As far as the mental change, I'm supposed to smile more. I already do a lot of smiling, but I'm going to make a conscious effort this week to add more humor into my life, by looking at the humor tab on pinterest for a few minutes each day or watching some Graham Norton.


No comments

Thanks for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me!