Fifty Two Weeks: Week Two


Week one was successful in both aspects. I maintained consistency in both my water intake and journaling! Week two should be pretty easy because I already do both of these things. Sleep is my one true love and music is my vice. I have a few issues though. I get in the bed by like 7:00 most nights, no joke. I lay there and eat and watch TV until I can't hold my head up anymore. So my goal is to stay out of the bed until 9:00 and then use it only for sleeping. I can read, listen to music (since that is my other goal), and just relax. Clear my mind for a restful night. 

Today I finally visited Faith Community Fellowship. I enjoyed it a lot. His message was different- it was more a lesson. He told what Atheists believe and then discussed how the church has sent so many people running from the faith. Our call as Christians is to be LIKE Christ and the church has, sadly, fallen so far away from that call. I'm definitely interested to hear the rest of this series. And I'm super proud that I visited a church alone. So scary for me, but I faced that anxiety and did it!

In other accomplishments, I set aside time yesterday to make a complete menu for the week and went grocery shopping today. Tonight I made BBQ Chicken Quesadillas, which were AMAZING. Excited to get in the kitchen and do more cooking this week. Yesterday I also finally took the time to breakdown all the boxes in my sun room and get them to the recycling bin. I then moved my recliner into the sun room and I've been in here the majority of today. Love it! 

Anyway, I'm not ready to meet the week but I better get there because it's quickly approaching. So here's to a week of REST and a week of MUSIC.

No comments

Thanks for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me!