Currently | May 2016

Anticipating...My friend, Krystle, and I are planning a trip to Disney in July! I'm soo excited to walk the streets of Magic Kingdom again. I've missed it so much.
Enjoying...Having time off again. I forgot how nice it is to have weeks off at a time. 
Feeling...Disappointed at how many snacks I eat when I'm at home. I need a detox.
Learning...If I'm planning to workout, I better do it first thing in the morning. Or it ain't gonna happen.
Listening...Mostly just Needtobreathe's few new songs. Loving them.


Reading...The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson.
Wanting...Relief for my headaches. The doctor diagnosed me with migraines earlier this week and I've had a constant headache since Thursday. I'm miserable.
Watching...Law and Order: SVU. Still.

No comments

Thanks for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me!