Who am I? | Blogtember Challenge

I'm so excited about this September blogging challenge! Since I just rebranded and started a new blog, I need a real "introduction" post, so I'm glad this is day one! I always struggle with what to write in these things, so I'm just gonna do a couple of lists. Everybody likes lists, right?

5 General Things You Should Know
1. I'm a Christian.
2. I love photography.
3. I'm a crazy cat lady, but mostly because I still live at home and my parents won't allow a dog.
4. I love being outdoors.
5. I'm an x-ray tech.

5 Strange Things About Me
1. I take that whole "Early to bed, early to rise" thing very seriously. I am in the bed by 9:00pm. I may not be asleep yet, but I'm winding down for sure.
2. I'm an introvert so I thrive on alone time. I'm not antisocial, but I need a little time to recover after social events.
3. I love classic black and white movies. 
4. I'm a Disney fanatic.
5. I'm 24 and still live with my parents? Haha.

5 of My Very Favorite Things
1. Needtobreathe.
2. Food photography.
3. Setting goals.
4. Traveling.
5. Rainy days.

5 of My Very LEAST Favorite Things
1. Headaches.
2. Rude people.
3. Gossip.
4. Clutter (Even though I have plenty of it, it stresses me out.)
5. Waiting in line.

5 Things on My Bucket List
1. Go to Europe.
2. Go on a mission trip.
3. Take a photo every day for an entire year.
4. Stay in a 5 star hotel.
5. Watch an episode of Doctor Who featuring every doctor. (Random enough?)

Brave Love Blog

11 comments

  1. Taking a picture everyday for a year would be such a good challenge. Now you've got me thinking for 2016! And I'm right there with you loving outdoors, but I only like them when it's not too hot outside... this southern humidity is no joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love Needtobreathe, photography, being outdoors, but I am a dog person for sure ;) Although kittens are too cute! love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Intro: love its quirkiness. Love that so many of us bloggers are introverts/INFJs....at least we have one place where we're understood! Helen (hopped to you from Blog-tember)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried photo a day a few times and always get bored with it after about three months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I was "early to bed, early to rise" sadly I'm not. I need my down time too and black & white movies and Disney is the bomb.com. Ha! Yes to all your least favorite things!! 100%. Nice to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, I totally think we'd be friends in real life. I used to be kitten lady (I fostered kittens for a while), I'm an extroverted introvert who likes her alone time, and most importantly, I'm also Christian! Always nice to find a fellow sister in Christ. :)

    - Liz @ Downtown Demure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your list is awesome! Like, I love everything about it haha! Doctor Who is one of my most favorite shows EVER! I'm so obsessed!! I'm also 23 & still love at home too! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Living with your parents at 24 isn't strange! About half my friends, who are the same age or a little older, still live with theirs.

    Where do you want to go most in Europe? What kind of mission trip do you think you'd like to take?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! I totally agree with the "Early to bed, early to rise" philosophy. And hey, do you think Annie is turning you into a dog person? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to go to Europe so bad. I also want to go on a mission trip. I am 24 and just moved back home with my parents after college so you aren't alone. You should come to Florida. I love Disney world. And if I was rich I would go every day. I think we should be best friends? haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, almost all of these I thought "Me too!" as I read them, but I think we already know how twin-like we are...

    I still don't get the Dr. Who thing though. Sorry. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me!