My Style | Blogtember Challenge

I'm really awkward when it comes to discussing fashion. It's not that I hate it. On the contrary, I'm a big fan of style! I'm just weird when I try to talk about it. So here goes nothing...Haha. I'm a simple person. So as expected, my wardrobe is simple. I don't mean that in a minimalist sense, although I do want to get there. I definitely love the idea of a capsule wardrobe and want to create one in the near future.

I just mean I'm all about simple patterns and solids...nothing too funky. I do like some funky patterns and bold colors, but that's not really me. So when I describe my wardrobe, classic simplicity comes to mind. I'm all about polka dots, stripes, and minimal patterns. Aside from that, it's mostly solids. I especially love blazers!

My biggest inspiration is definitely Kate Middleton. I love just about everything she wears and my fashion board on Pinterest is mostly made up of her. I've noticed a common trend along my pins: they usually include a big purse. I don't usually carry large bags, but apparently I really like them. Hmmm.

Here are a few of  the looks I've pinned that I'd love to replicate!

 :  Easy relaxed look.: Easy relaxed look.See more fashion ideas on http://pinmakeuptips.com/eye-catching-and-yet-simple-clothes-to-wear-at-school/: See more fashion ideas on http://pinmakeuptips.com/eye-catching-and-yet-simple-clothes-to-wear-at-school/

How do you describe your style?


9 comments

  1. I think I have that same first picture pinned! ;-) Casual, yet pulled together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stripes and I love your pictures! I need to get into wearing blazers. I feel like they look super legit but I don't feel cool inside of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely check out getting a large bag! I just purchased my first big girl "large bag" and haven't stopped using it since. That simplicity is in my opinion the best style :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My style is very simple. I wear a variation on pretty much the same thing almost every day! I found a style that I feel good and look good in, so I'm sticking to it. It makes getting dressed in the morning easy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the selections you display. Simple is always good and blazers are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried a capsule wardrobe. It is a good way to hone your style and weed out the pieces in your wardrobe that are just taking up space. I also love Kate Middleton's style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Your inspiration pics look a lot like mine and I also mentioned Kate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How would I describe my style? The same. Lol. I definitely love classy pieces, but I have a tiny hippie living inside me thanks to my parents, and she occasionally makes her way out in a pair of dangly earrings or flowy skirts! But, I LOVE blazers... even though I sadly still only own one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me!