Blog Collage | Blogtember Challenge

Today's challenge is to make a collage that describes your blog. This was kinda difficult for me, because my blog is kind of all over the place. I write about a lot of things and sometimes I just share photos.

I think the most inspiration for my blog comes from travel, food, random adventures, photography and sometimes, just being at home with a good cup of coffee. And I threw in a pic of Toby (my sometimes sweet but mostly evil cat) because I share a lot of pictures of him and it seemed only right. Haha.

Of course, the biggest piece of inspiration is the fact that it's mine. It's my place where I am free to share what I want. I love that freedom and it's kind of what makes having a personal blog so unique.

What is the inspiration behind your blog?

3 comments

  1. I love that mason jar print! And haha, your evil cat remark made me laugh, my sister has a super crazy evil cat. I've always wanted to hot air balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, oh Toby...

    I love your blog! Just thought you should know :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me!