Behind the Name | Blogtember Challenge


If you know me from my other blog, you know it was Over Thinking. I blogged there for 6 whole years. Sheesh, that's a long time. That name came from the obvious...I used that space to ramble about my issues, situations that were usually "over thought".

I'm still an over thinker-very much so. But it just felt like a negative thing to be branding my blog in that way. So I wanted a change. I also wanted to kind of shift my focus. My blog is still a lifestyle blog but my lifestyle has changed a lot since 2009. I am trying to use more natural products, to cut out the harsh toxins and chemicals and I'm definitely moving towards a minimalist lifestyle, so I wanted something that went along with that.

So Living is Simple was born. I feel like life itself can be a simple thing but we make it a crazy, chaotic mess. I just want to use this blog to get back to the basics and work towards a healthier, happier lifestyle!

What about you? What is your blog name and story?


4 comments

  1. That's such a fitting name since it encompasses your desire for minimalism as well as simplifying the chaotic life that is so easy to get burdened with! I'm glad I found you through blog-tember :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! Living simply is something I long to achieve. To minimize clutter and live a minimal lifestyle would be so much less stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I get that- though it shouldn't, "Over Thinking" does sort of hold a message of negativity. Technically, there's nothing wrong with "over" thinking. Actually, thinking deeply and critically analyzing is good. More people should try it. Anyway, I'm really excited about your new blog's focus, and I'm so proud of you for the new changes you're making to simplify your life. I can't wait to read more about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Jennifer is over-thinking the name "Over Thinking." ;) Lol. Really, I love your new blog. Simplicity is a good thing to pursue.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me!