My Inspiration | Blogtember

all images were found on tumblr. 

I am finally at a place in my life where I am happy and content with where I am. It's taken me 24 years to realize things don't always go as expected but sometimes, that's okay! My tumblr feed is full of inspiring quotes and images, but I really love the one of the hot air balloon above.

"Blue skies are calling, so get yourself outside." I love it. Being outside in nature is one of my biggest inspirations. There's just something about being alone with the Lord in the world He created that brings a closeness to Him that is unparalleled by anything else.

I'm inspired by floral prints. And want to hang a jazillion of them in my room.

Who doesn't need to be reminded to spread a little happiness now and then? 

Does anyone else gain inspiration from coffee or is it just me?

What inspires you?

2 comments

  1. I always gain inspiration from coffee ha! My boyfriend also loves being in nature with The Lord! I love it as well because in nature you can feel God like nowhere else and there's this overwhelming peace and comfort. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what's even better? Drinking coffee IN nature! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me!