Friday Night | Blogtember

Today's prompt is to write about what I would do if I decided to stay home on a Friday evening. Well...let's just be honest. I, more often than not, choose to spend my Friday nights at home. My idea of fun is not sitting at a table for one in an extremely crowded restaurant surrounded by couples on dates or any of the other typical "Friday night festivities". I do love to attend concerts on Friday nights here and there, but most of the time, my Friday night goes like this:

Try a new recipe for dinner.
Clean up the kitchen.
Relax a little before going for a walk/run.
Shower.
Watch netflix.
Read.
Bed.

Haha. I'm sorry this isn't more exciting!

What exciting things would you do at home?


5 comments

  1. I am the EXACT same way!! Plus, Friday's where I live have insane traffic when everyone is out and well, I hate traffic and so to avoid that mess, I become a hermit and stay home haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great Friday night to me! I love going for a long walk after supper. It's extra great if it happens to be on a pretty walking trail and I can take my camera along too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great Friday night! What would you be reading?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all about spending weekend nights at home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me!