Playlist Shuffle | Blogtember Challenge

I love sharing my favorite music with you guys, so I was really excited about this day in the challenge! Without further adieu, my ten shuffled songs:



1. Love Alone is Worth the Fight by Switchfoot
2. Rise Again by Needtobreathe (One of my favorite songs by them!)
3. Canyon Moon by Andrew McMahon
4. Somewhere in-Between by Judah & the Lion
5. Always in my Head by Coldplay
6. It's Not Over Yet by for King & Country
7. Caught Me By Surprise by Colony House
8. Georgia by Vance Joy
9. Heartbeat by Mat Kearney
10. Wildfire by Ben Rector

Here's the playlist on youtube, if you'd like to listen! 

What's on your playlist?

3 comments

  1. I love the first song!!! That one is SO good!!! This list is amazing haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know and love most of those artists, but haven't listened to Ben Rector or Colony House. Since we have similar taste I'd probably like them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me!