Obsession | Blogtember Challenge

Today's prompt is to write about a recent obsession. My current obsession is one that is fun and actually beneficial! Best of all, it's free.



Highbrow.

Highbrow is a free e-mail course on many different subjects. You take one course at a time, each are 10-day programs and they send you about 5 minutes worth of information daily for those 10 days. It's such a quick and easy way to expand your knowledge. I was browsing through all the categories and different courses and there are tons of them I want to do. For example, the topics minimalism, super foods, influential women in history, and a brief history of medicine. These are just a few of the many they offer! I highly recommend checking their website out at http://gohighbrow.com

By the way, Highbrow isn't paying me to write about it or anything. I'm just sharing it with you guys because I enjoy it. I've been doing Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover so I'm all about discovering things that are helpful and FREE.

What's your current obsession?

4 comments

  1. Whaaaaaa? This is so cool! I've never heard of Highbrow before. I'm going to check them out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I'll have to check Highbrow out. Can never learn too much or get too many free things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting! I clicked the link so I have a tab open... so I remember to check it out! :) Because I too am all about free!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds amazing! I just signed up for "Being & Staying Productive." What course are you subscribed to right now?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me!