The Best Day of My Life | Blogtember Challenge

When I saw today's prompt, I had a hard time choosing a day to write about. I've had many great days, but which would be the best? Some of my favorite days have been at the beach, at a concert, traveling, or even just the simple days that are made up of coffee, books, and music.

But I have to say that the place I am the happiest is Disney World, so my trips there probably make up the best days of my life. I love how you can be a kid again, without judgement. I feel like I can do anything, be anyone, and go anywhere when I'm at Disney and I LOVE it.


 What's been your best day?

3 comments

  1. Agh!! I LOVE DISNEY!!! I've been twice and it never gets old!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I would love to go to Disney World one day. I think that would easily be my best day, too. haha.

    For now, my best days are in the mountains when I go hiking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me!