The Bucket List | Blogtember Challenge

I love lists. Especially lists of goals...like my 101 in 1,001 days list or my bucket list. So naturally, I was really stoked when today's prompt was to share 10 things from my bucket list with you guys! Most of my bucket list is focused on traveling, but there are a few things that aren't. Here's a little mix.

1. Go to Disney Land. I've been to Disney World twice in the past year. And yes, I LOVE it. I'm crazy about all things Disney (not so much the channel though...)

2. Eat at one of Bobby Flay's restaurants. He's my favorite on the Food Network and I'd love to try HIS food.

3. Completely pay off my credit cards. I'm not in as much debt as many people, but I've got way more than I want. I am doing the Total Money Makeover right now, so I may be getting closer to reaching this goal!

4. Go on a cruise. I've been wanting to do this forever. As soon as my debt is paid off, I'm gonna treat myself. (lol, by piling more debt...)

5. Visit a castle. I feel like this is self explanatory. I visited the Biltmore and loved it soo much. I want to visit a castle somewhere in Europe!

6. Visit all 50 states. This is all I've done so far. Ahem...we've got a ways to go.
States Visited Map

7. Start a new tradition with my family. (Family of the future, of course.)

8. Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Because what nerd wouldn't have this on their list?

9. Ride in a hot air balloon. But I'd likely be terrified. I'm scared of heights. But hey, I still wanna do this.

10. Photograph Paris in black and white. Ahh, such a dream of mine.

What's on your bucket list?

4 comments

  1. I like your how well rounded your list is. You've got fun adventures, responsible goals, travelling destinations, and more. Harry Potter World and riding in a hot air balloon would definitely make it on my lists as well. You can check out the 10 I posted on my blog today for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your number 10----perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was once in a hot air balloon that was tethered to the ground. That was enough for me lol. I can't imagine floating through the sky in a basket held up by a balloon haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you go to Disneyland, I will meet you there!! It's about four hours from where I live! These are all awesome, though. Bobby Flay is totally one of my favorite Food Network chefs too! I used to have a huge crush on him. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me!