My Ideal Day | Blogtember Challenge


My ideal day would begin after a good night's sleep. I would wake up feeling energetic and ready to face the day ahead. I'd have an amazing cup of coffee and watch the sunrise, followed by a morning spent out in nature and the Word. For lunch, I'd have a white pizza, from Vinnie Van Go-Go's in Savannah, GA. The afternoon would be spent visiting a few museums. Dinner would be trying and succeeding at a new recipe in a spotless kitchen! The day would end with some hot tea, a good book, and the sunset. 

What would your ideal day be?

Brave Love Blog

8 comments

  1. hahaha... I love how you set up all up with a good night of sleep. I could really use that about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Blogtember! The idea day definitely starts with a good night's sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pizza sounds so yummy! I've never been to Savannah but it's on my list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely sounds like a pretty ideal day in my book too! [Enough sleep: are you out of your mind?!! LOL!!]

    ReplyDelete
  5. white pizza sounds delish?! any day that starts out slow and with coffee is a good day for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds amazing! I mentioned museums for my ideal day, too. Are there any in particular you want to go to?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That photo of the woods is so dreamy <3 and I absolutely love Savannah, one of my favorite places in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds perfect! Also, did you take that pic of the forest?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me!