Currently : October



Anticipating...There is some possible change happening in my life. I'm not gonna share it yet because it's not definite, but prayers would be greatly appreciated.
Cooking...I've been trying some new recipes, but I'm really wanting to try some pumpkin themed everything. I got me some pumpkin at the store! Any ideas what to do with it? I'm thinking a dessert.
Enjoying...This little piece of art...
Feeling...Pretty good. I've got myself a cup of coffee and Spotify is going. It's gonna be a good day.
Learning...To be content. This is something I constantly struggle with...learning that I am enough and that I have enough isn't easy!
Listening...Still jamming to Brand New by Ben Rector. Also discovered The Roosevelts this month. Check out these two songs if you want. Paris is my fav Ben Rector song (for now...it changes every week) and I'm loving Everybody Knows by The Roosevelts.


Reading...Eat with Joy: Redeeming God's Gift of Food by Rachel Marie Stone
Wanting...The weather to cool down just a tad...
Watching...Ahem...I've gotten addicted to iZombie. And also America's Test Kitchen.

What are you into this October?

1 comment

  1. Can't wait to hear all about this possible change!!!! :)

    I JUST developed a pumpkin bread recipe today. It hasn't been TASTED yet, but it looks really good. I've been in the mood for pumpkin everything too...My Mom shared a smoothie recipe with my aunt on FB the other day, so I might give that a try. OR I might go with scones. There are quite a few pumpkin dessert recipes going around on pinterest. I even saw one recipe for pumpkin cheesecake brownies. I'm a little weirded out by the chocolate/pumpkin combo, but it seems popular.

    Do you do anything special to your coffee? Ohhh and I saw that frother at the store the other day. I'm shopping around for the best deal on it, but now I know where to find it! Are you still loving yours?

    Contentment...Contentment...Is there any particular area where you're struggling with it? I go back and forth with that one! Sometimes it's easy and sometimes it seems IMPOSSIBLE.

    Ben Rector = <3 :)

    I just loaded SOOOO much stuff onto my Netflix queue!!!! Barefoot Contessa is on there now...and I just stared "Worst Cooks In America" too. I've been trying to mix in some non-cooking related things.


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me!