Goals | October 2015


Alright, so I kinda already feel like I'm failing because it's the 8th of the month and I'm just now sharing my goals...but alas, I'm still gonna go for 'em. So, I'm linking up with my dear friend, Hannah, for this post! 

October Goals
1. Memorize 3 scriptures. I've been kinda getting behind lately. The first one I've chosen for this month is Isaiah 59:1.
2. Continue daily Bible reading. 
3. Continue this 31 day challenge
4. Get back on track with water. Ughhhh, I haven't been drinking any water lately. :(
5. Get rid of any toxic or chemical filled cleaners in the house.
6. Finish purging the bathroom.
7. Continue sticking to my monthly budget.
8. Spend at least 5 minutes a day just unwinding and being conscious of my breathing.
9. Try 4 new recipes.
10. Finish 2 books.

What are your goals for the month? 

1 comment

  1. Yay!! I'm so happy you linked up!! :D These are all really good goals!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me!