Recipe Roundup | October 2015


My goal was to try four new recipes and I tried twelve, so I'd say goal = completed. I tried some really fantastic recipes this month! 

Chili : recipe here
Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup : recipe here 
Blueberry Crumble (CLEAN!!) : recipe here
American Goulash (pictured, left) recipe here 
Baked Boneless Pork Chops : recipe here
Skillet Chicken Fajitas (pictured, right) : recipe here
Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Broccoli : recipe here
Braised Red Potatoes : recipe here
Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies (pictured, middle): recipe here
Chocolate Coconut Cream Truffles : recipe here
Chicken and Bacon Pasta : recipe here
Easy French Bread : recipe here

What recipes have you guys been trying in October?

1 comment

  1. I'm totes adding these to my recipe book Jessica!!! YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me!