Hello Fresh! Review


Meal One: Italian Meatloaf with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Green Beans

Meal Two: Jamie's (As in Jamie Oliver) Salsa Spaghetti



Meal Three: Honey Glazed Salmon with Couscous and Roasted Broccoli


The Pros: Convenience. You don't have to leave the house. Leftovers. The meal plan for 2 is great for a single person because you get 2 meals out of the deal. Already having pre-measured makes it a lot easier and quicker in the kitchen. The App interface is really pretty and easy to navigate, as is the website and all printouts included in the box.

The Cons: Price. It's not cheap! The meals were kind of bland at times. It doesn't come with someone to clean the kitchen. (Ok, that's not a legitimate con.)

Favorite meal: Definitely the Italian Meatloaf. So yummy and I will definitely make it again in the future. My only complaint about that meal was my own fault. The sun dried tomatoes weren't chopped up enough. 

The other two meals were mediocre, honestly. The ingredients seemed to be of good quality, but no real "WOW" factor going on there. The broccoli was pretty awesome and super easy, but I couldn't even eat the salmon or couscous. I ended up giving the fish to the pets and throwing the couscous away. I have a reallllly hard time eating fish with the skin left on and that grossed me out during the cooking process. You can't tell by the pics, but the skin was on the salmon.

The Spaghetti was ok, but pretty bland. It took pretty pics though!

I was sooo excited when I got my box in the mail and it actually made me really excited to cook! But that was really the only part of the process I enjoyed. It's rather pricey and I think the same ingredients can be bought locally, cheaper.

Other good news, it was easy to cancel.

Have you ever tried a meal delivery system?

No comments

Thanks for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me!